Welcome to 10LegsAndATail.com
This is the ongoing story of one middle class family's journey to achieve the freedom to travel while homeschooling a very gifted young artist on the Autism Spectrum.
This site is all about our ‘STUFF’ and the many ways we attempt to get it under control by:
- Organizing (a place for everything, and everything in its place)
- Having Garage Sales to sell it (literally wholesale pandemonium)
- Developing online listings to sell it (eBay, Mercari, Poshmark, Craigslist, Classified Ads, etc)
- Donating to Charities (when all avenues to sell it have failed)
- Gifting to family and friends (when you want to, but can't keep it, and you KNOW they will cherish it as much as you did)
They say that “Life is what happens when you’re making other plans.” I’ve made plans, but I have yet to see what life will bring. So, follow along as I flounder through my efforts to downsize what I’ve amassed in over 43 years of married life so we can eventually fit into a 42 foot motorhome and still have room to live in a civilized fashion.